Alpen Fuel's legendary long-lasting energy is now nut free! Made with sprouted pumpkin seeds, hemp hearts, and chia seeds, this breakfast meal packs a serious punch that will keep you energized for hours. Added cranberries and white chocolate chips make this a meal you won't soon forget.
- PREP - quick 5 minute prep with hot or cold water (contains powdered milk)
- NUTRITION - nut free, gluten free, vegetarian, and low sodium
- INGREDIENTS - all natural, clean ingredients
- FUEL - endurance tailored nutrition keeps you fueled for 3-4 hours with steady energy, no bloating or sugar crashes!
- CALORIES - 720
- PROTEIN - 20g
- WEIGHT - 5.4oz
- SHELF LIFE - 18 months
- SMALL BATCH - made in small batches by a Montana owned small business
How to make:
Mix with 4-5oz of hot or cold water
Wait 5 minutes and enjoy!
Ingredients: Granola (Organic Gluten Free Rolled Oats, Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Maple Syrup, Organic Coconut Oil, Brown Rice Crisps, White Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Milk, Nonfat Milk, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Soy Lecithin), Organic Chia Seeds, Hemp Hearts, Sugar, Vanilla Extract, Orange Zest, Orange Extract, Salt, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Cardamom, Ginger), Nonfat Powdered Milk, Cranberries
Contains: Coconuts, Milk, Soy
What do an ultra-endurance athlete, ultralight backpacker, and backcountry photographer with Crohn's disease all have in common? They prefer Alpen Fuel Granola! Read their testimonials.