The first thing you will notice about Heather's Choice breakfasts is how compact they are. They hardly take up any room in your pack! The second thing you will notice is the taste. They are perfect for cold mornings in the tent!
The Blueberry Cinnamon flavor is Heather's Choice most popular breakfast.
Packed with superfoods: black chia seeds, hemp seeds, and coconut
Buckwheat is a super-nutritious, gluten-free seed that contains all 8 essential amino acids
No artificial flavors, MSG, fillers, or preservatives
Good source of plant based omega-3s
Free of gluten, soy, tree nuts, eggs, peanuts, and dairy
Serving Size: 1 Pouch (113g). Servings Per Container: 1. Amount Per Serving: Calories: 470, Calories From Fat: 230, Total Fat 25g (38% DV), Saturated Fat: 13g (65% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 460mg (19% DV), Total Carb: 51g (17% DV), Dietary Fiber: 9g (36% DV), Sugars: 19g, Protein: 13g, Vit A (0% DV), Vit C (0% DV), Calcium (10% DV), Iron (15% DV).
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Buckwheat, Hulled Hemp Seeds, Dried Blueberries, Raw Sugar*, Chia Seeds*, Coconut Milk Powder (Coconut, Non-GMO Tapioca), Shredded Coconut*, Coconut Flakes*, Sea Salt, Cinnamon
*Certified Organic Ingredients
This product has a one-year shelf life.