Alpen Fuel Outfitter and Guide Program
Photo by Ray Gamradt Studio
UPGRADE YOUR MOUNTAIN FUEL
“Backcountry hunter’s needs are unique in that we often come out heavier than we hike in, and every ounce of weight on our backs needs to play a critical role in our success in the field. The food you pack into the mountains on a 10-day plus hunt is often the single heaviest item in your pack, as well as the one that can make or break your ability to get over that last ridge to find your dream ram.
Alpen Fuel has changed the game for backcountry breakfasts. High-quality ingredients, lightweight and compact packaging, fantastic flavors and industry-leading calorie counts… There’s simply nothing else that compares.”
Professional Hunting Guide
Editor for Journal of Mountain Hunting
WHO CAN APPLY?
If your office is a tent and you need high quality fuel to start your day, you are in the right place! The Alpen Fuel Outfitter and Guide program is open to all of the following who have a mailing address in the USA:
- hunting, fishing, backpacking guides/outfitters
- wildland firefighters
- other outdoor professionals (e.g. photographers) who spend a large portion of their time in the backcountry
We are currently accepting applicants for the 2021 season. Once we review and approve your application, we will email details about how to proceed.
By applying, you agree the to the following:
- All applications are subject to approval by Alpen Fuel.
- Applicants must have a mailing address in the USA.
- Outfitter and Guide Program members are not eligible for the Alpen Fuel Rewards Program (this program is for the general public).
- Members may only use the program to purchase food for approved outfitters/guides.
- Discount rates are subject to change at any time by Alpen Fuel.
- Approved program members may be terminated for any reason at any time due at the discretion of Alpen Fuel.
- Meal samples are available upon request.
USA Mailing Address - 20% off all Alpen Fuel brand meals + free shipping (USPS or FedEx Ground). Minimum order of $100. Allow 7-10 days for delivery.
We are exploring ways to get food into the hands of Canadian guides, either through this program or through a Canadian dealer. If you have a Canadian shipping address, feel free to apply and we will let you know as a soon as we have the details sorted out! In the meantime, our website is open for Canadian orders.
HOW TO APPLY
Email Shaun at firstname.lastname@example.org. For the subject line, use the words "Outfitter and Guide Application" followed by your full name. In the email, please include your:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Name of outfitter, guiding operation, or wildland fire crew you work for
- If you are a hunting or fishing guide, what species do you guide for?
- Picture of recent pay stub or guide license