Use the Winter Blend for temperatures between -20 to 70 degrees F, and Summer Blend for temperatures between 40 and 110 degrees F.
Whether you're a backpacker, hunter, avid outdoorsman, or enjoy some hotdogs in the backyard during the summer, you know that getting a fire started can be challenging; especially when you're facing wind, rain, or poor weather.
That's why we created a smarter, more efficient, non-toxic fire starter to support every adventure-Pyro Putty.
Versatile enough to burn strong through rain, snow, sleet, wind or shine, Mother Nature won't be able to keep you from starting a fire to stay warm, cook food, or survive comfortably through the night.
A proprietary, patent-pending putty that's pliable, sticky, and totally waterproof, simply stick it to logs, a torch, or tinder and create fire that continues to burn for up to 15 minutes with a single quarter-sized dab. Stay safe out there without slowing yourself down with propane, complicated fire starters, or lighters that need to be recharged.
- Remove a piece the size of a pea up to a nickel from the tin.
- Expose the fibers in the putty and ignite with lighter, matches, ferro rod or magnifying glass. A piece the size of a Nickel will burn for 8 to 10 minutes. (In high wind conditions, Establish flame before exposing to wind.)
- Pull a small piece of putty through the center of the disk and light.
- Press down on disk as putty liquefies to feed flame. Do not leave unattended or remove disc while burning.
Glow in The Dark
- Expose putty to UV light for trail marking
Waterproof, Floats and Small Repairs
- Rub on leaky tents or shoes to waterproof.