Alpen Fuel Ambassador Program
If you love creating amazing outdoor content and would like some sweet SWAG in return, then you are in the right place!
WHO WE WANT
We are searching for creatives, photographers, writers, and adventure junkies who can help Alpen Fuel create amazing content in 2021. Do you have these traits or skills?
- Authentic and not "salesy". We want people who are trustworthy in their space and can help connect our brand to individuals.
- Amazing photography and/or writing chops. Our Instagram and website need compelling and unique images. We also are in search of writers who can help write articles about gear, destinations, etc. for our Journal.
- Outdoor experience and passion. Specific niches we are interested in: backcountry hunting, hiking, backpacking, UL backpacking, thru-hiking, bike packing, and mountaineering.
- Established online presence. Social media masters wanted.
- Professional online presence. This means very little or no politics.
- Drive to help small businesses grow. We are an incredibly small company with a big vision for the future. We need your passion to help us get there.
- Understanding of our products (our new granola line) and brand story. If you haven't used our products that's ok but you need to know our brand story and advantages of our products.
- Critical thinkers to help us create and test innovative new products.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
Our Ambassadors will receive lots of love. Here are some ways we can help you throughout the year:
- Obviously you will get occasional free shipments of Alpen Fuel products!
- Other opportunities for SWAG throughout the year may include apparel and Ambassador exclusive promo codes for our website.
- When we are ready to introduce new meals or products to the Alpen Fuel lineup, our Ambassadors will be the first people to test out the new prototypes and give us feedback.
- We will give you credit for any of your images that we use on social media, or articles that you write for our Journal.
HOW TO APPLY
It's easy to apply! Just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org noting how you fit the criteria above. For the subject line, use the words "Ambassador Application" followed by your full name. In the email, please include any links to your social accounts or websites that feature your work.
Shaun & Emily